Motul has developed “Double Ester Technology” for the new 300V series, superior to complex esters that are recognised as the best base oil for engine oils up till now. Double Ester Technology, made by carefully balancing the ratio of complex esters and the newly developed macromolecular high polymer esters, enable a wider range in base oils, and delivers higher output performance and superior reliability.
By carefully selecting the right polymer balance, “0% shear loss*” can be achieved.
*Diesel Injector method (CEC L-14-A-93), a standardized testing procedure for a lubricant’s shearing force.
Can be mixed with another viscosity of same series to achieve most suitable viscosity for the engine.
- Racing cars with atmospheric or turbocharged engines, race engines operating in a wide range of rpm and temperatures: race on tracks, single brand races, rallies, uphill race
- Engine producing medium fuel dilution in the oil
- Also recommended for gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters
- Double Ester technology
- Maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature
- Friction modifier
- Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature
- 0% shear loss
- Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions
- Maximum anti-wear resistance
- Perfect engine cleanliness
- 5W-40 grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings and at the same time high oil pressure at high rpm and high temperatures