Bardahl XTC Synthetic Euro Passenger Car Oil 5W-40 is a high performance synthetic oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers’ warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s automobiles. These engines experience higher operating temperatures and require motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown.
The oil is the highest quality 100% synthetic and contains special additives which protect against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It meets the “Mid SAPS” passenger car lubricant requirements as specified by various European OEMs and in line with the Euro IV and V requirements.
- Surpass the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
- Excellent stay-in-grade stability ensures viscosity integrity and reduces oil consumption
- Reduce maintenance costs by maximising oil drain and engine overhaul periods
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Excellent sludge and varnish deposit control
- Protect against rust and corrosion
- Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability
- Exceptional low temperature performances
- Fully compatible with conventional mineral motor oils and other synthetic engine oils